Monday, October 03, 2005

My roommate...

She snores. I don't know what to say about that, except that I'll get used to it and I'm glad I'm back at school.

I called Olive yesterday and got a text from her... I think I got the hint. The people you miss the most are the people you can't see or haven't met.

I hate the time between trying to fall asleep and sleeping. There's too much time to think about things, which leads to tossing and turning, and then just staring at the white walls while Mary snores the night away. Isn't it funny how strangers can be the best family you've got?

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

I live with a snorer. Get yourself a little table-top fan and run it at night. It's white noise and it'll drown out the buzz saw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home