Monday, September 12, 2005

The chi ain't here

Over the past week, I discovered my roommate is really into meditation and feng shui. We talked about if or a couple minutes, after she told me she wanted to move out and live with her friend who is more of an expert than she is on meditation, prayer, etc. So... I have the choice of either forking up another $200 for the whole room or have another girl move in. Hmm... since I'm only staying up here 3 days out of the week, I'd rather have another girl share a room with me. I'll take the chances because I can't afford not to. Sigh. Another glitch on the road to... I want to say recovery but it's not. I guess I can call it an aftershock. Anyway, who knows that the other girl will do to undoubtedly annoy me.

So anyway, nurse roomie rearranged the whole room this weekend when I was away so now my feet don't point out to the window and hers don't stick towards the bathroom because it's bad form. Obviously, the toiiet creates too much energy and it affects her so that she couldn't sleep. And where I was sleeping before was next to the windows so it was cold. Maybe this way will be better for physical reasons. I even tried that at home a few years ago, but since my room is smaller than a friggin' bathroom, I went back to the old way of arranging it. I really don't think it matters for me or where my bed is located, as long as I'm comfortable it's fine. I can only hope my future roomie will be tolerable. Please. Perhaps now that the chi is flowing nicely, things will take a turn for the good? Not counting on it, but the hope is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home