Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I love my professor

I love love love my professor. Is it ok to have girl crushes? Yeah, I think it's ok. Well, if it isn't then it's not like I care anyway. I wish all my professors were as good at teaching and being understanding. Eh, can't have everything I guess.

So... midterms are looming up once again, gotta go out to the store and get me a bag or two of coffee. With a little handy dandy coffee press and some hot water, I'll be set. I'm really craving french fries right now...

My roommate didn't come home last night so I got the room all to myself. It felt so good. I paced the room and cranked up my ipod (so I broke down and bought one, sue me) and did funky dance moves whilst taking a break from reading. Why do ipods scratch so easily?

No plan for this week, I must catch up on reading and maybe visiting a friend who just moved out. How exciting for her! I must stop by to get her martini glasses or at least a pack of Guinness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home