Monday, August 01, 2005

Le liste

Serendipity tagged me for this one, which is better than the typical whining and bitterness you see here. I'll leave that to tomorrow.

Three names I go by:
1. It rhymes with terra and starts with the letter S
2. Connie
3. N/A

Three screen names I've had:
1. Sa**h blah
2. Sa**htriste
3. mylittleve$p@

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My average body type (for my race/gender,etc.)
2. My eyes, kind of
3. Sorry can't think of a third

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My skin
2. My hair
3. My height (Vertically challenged)

Three parts of my heritage:
1. I wonder if you guys know already, I'd think you would
2. Like S, I'm not mixed
3. That's it

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. A t-shirt
2. A pair of jeans
3. Earrings

Three favorite bands/musical artists :(This varies at odd intervals)
1. Yann Tiersten
2. Nine Inch Nails
3. Cesaria Evora

Three things I want in a relationship: (Exactly the same as SL)
1. Passion
2. Honesty
3. Trust

Two truths and a lie:(and anyone who knows me will pick out the lie right away!)
1. I play the guitar
2. I speak/read/write/dream in French, just not here
3. I can't keep my nails long

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Strong jaw line
2. Eyes
3. Hair

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Travel
2. Writing
3. Photography

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Fly a plane anywhere
2. Go sightseeing locally
3. Have a cocktail drink. I'm feeling like a Long Island right now but just one, because that's all I can take

Three things that scare me:
1. The loss of loved ones
2. Not knowing what the future has in store for me
3. Losing friends and not being able to make more friends

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Cell phone
2. Computer
3. Something to read

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Travel writer/photographer
2. Small charter pilot
3. Book publisher/editor

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. If I could I'd like to take a cruise along the French Riviera then on to...
2. Italy and ending up in
3. Greece

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Go to Africa and work for an NPO at least for a year
2. Own a place near the water and have it remodeled to my taste
3. Visit at least one lesser known island/country

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I'm not into fashion as much
2. I hate drama
3. I'm better at technical stuff

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love chick flicks
2. I am a romantic
3. I would love a makeover, especially for my hair

Three celeb crushes :
1. Rodrigo Santoro, who played Karl in "Love Actually"
2. Gael Garcia Bernal
3. Clive Owen (mysterious darkness is always cool)

Consider yourself tagged if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home