Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The map

A few minutes after I came home yesterday, Anna told me that she liked my map. I brought it up from my house up here because my room was so boring. There's nothing to look, besides the smudges and cracks. I placed the map face up on the floor to get the edges flattened out because it was rolled up for a year. Since there's no privacy (I have nothing to hide, but I don't like people sticking their noses where it's not wanted) I have to leave my door open everyday after I leave for school. By opening the door, it "let's the air flow through the house and since it's salty sea air, it's best to have good ventilation". Or so she says. So of course she went into my room to open the cutains or the window or whatever and sees my map.

She told me that she loves my map and when she was younger, she used to collect them. She went into my room and took a look at it. The big print won her heart, as she stood for goodness knows how long, staring at my map. When I move out, the map is hers. I have nowhere to put it and I'll get tired of looking at the United States for a year anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home