Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm "it" again!

I laughed when Dorothy tagged me for a music meme this time, but I'm happy to oblige. I was beginning to run out of things to write about anyway so this helps move things along.

List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

Besides Sean, I'm the only other person in this city without an ipod. If you ever see someone lugging a stack of CDs about with them in the city, that would be me. Or Sean. But that will explain why I'm not keeping up to date with new songs and bands, what with the music companies suing people such as I for downloading music. Now that I don't live in a dorm anymore, my internet is crap; plus I've no time to look for new music. And I have to wait for my next paycheck to buy anything, and you're darn tootin' right if you think I'm going to spend it, though not necessarily on music. Anyway, on with the list!

1. "In A Big Country" by Big Country
2. "No, Not Now" by Hot Hot Heat
3."Homeron" by Paris Combo
4. "Beautiful Mistake" by Better Than Ezra
5. "Killer Bees" by the Stills
6. "Someone Like You" by Van Morrison
7. "The Look of Love" by ABC
8. "Girl" by Tori Amos
9. "Wheels in Motion" by Ikon
10. "Morning After" by Howie Day

This is the part where I tag five other people. Obviously, I don't have five people to tag. I think three people know about this blog so if you're reading this, you're tagged.

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

Some bands in there I've heard of but haven't given a listen to. Think I'll do that now. Thanks for playing along!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Iron Maiden said...

Wow, Van Morrison, I thought I was the only person who liked him! LOL Ok, I'll bite and try to post tonite. :)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Iron Maiden said...

Oh, and btw, I don't have an Ipod yet either, by the time I probably get one they will be something new and improved out! LOL Quite honestly, I don't even know how to download music although my friend JP has showed me how to share files by sending me some of his music library. I have dial up so its just not worth the wait to download.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home