Sunday, July 17, 2005

Such a wussy I am

I accidentally cut my finger whilst cleaning my car this morning, leaving me to wonder why I've been injuring myself lately. At least once a week, my hands or legs have been in minor scrapes with bleeding as a result. Am I naturally clumsy or subconciously doing this to feel something? I've been feeling like a zombie these past few weeks, going through the same routine every day and not caring anymore and what's happening in my life. I ask myself, is this it?

Anyway, this morning when I saw the cut and the bleeding, I got a little woozy after getting it cleaned and bandaged. My heart started pounding, my head felt light, I wanted to throw up, and felt very dizzy as well. I went to bed and stayed there for a few minutes until I calmed down. Sheezus, it's just a cut. I never reacted that way before with all my other minor injuries. Rather pathetic isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

I do this when I'm distracted or have a lot on my mind. Oh, and the week before my "monthly." That particular version not only involves accidental self mutilation, but dropping glasses in the kitchen, chipping dishes on the spigot, spilling the entire contents of my bag on the floor of the subway.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Connie said...

Oh my gawd, Dor! The whole "monthly" thing is exactly what is going on with me right now. Well, first of all, it was late, so all the accidents have been piling up on me right before. And just from that and the post about being a nervous wreck, I do think we are related somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home