Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Outings

This week is a busy one for me, what with having to meet with all different kinds of people for various activities. I find myself more tired than usual, and class more boring than it ought to be. Learning how to read maps is one thing - being lectured about how to read them was quite a drag. I had problems paying attention, so when it came time to figure out the distance of Mt. Diablo in one quadrant of the map took a little too much time, I eventually gave up asking the teacher and read the book which proved much more handy. I figure, maybe I won't have to show up for class all that often. Or at least come later or leave earlier... slacking off to the max. If you ask me in person whether or not I wrote this, I shall vehemently deny it.

And another great thing: I haven't flashed anyone unintentionally all summer long. I have a feeling it's going to be a great semester.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger morris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home