Monday, August 08, 2005

SFMOMA

So I went to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art last tuesday, and sneaked a few pics on my camera phone. As you can see, the first one is a Picasso. I remember not so much about everything else. Just that it was crowded that day, and I spent money in the gift shop. Oh, and the third floor was the best since it was the photography section. Yeah... everything fell apart afterwards but it's ok now. I suppose. I can't wait until this week is over since I get a week off before fall semester starts again. Which is kind of pathetic since I never did have much of a summer break, but I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm stupid that way. Anyhoo... watch out for the little Filipino ladies who "chaperone" the exibits at the museum, they're everywhere watching you like hawks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home